FullStack is looking for an experienced, passionate, and talented WordPress developer who can jump in contribute on a project by project contract basis.
- Development and customization of WordPress sites using custom or pre-made themes.
- PHP application development writing custom theme functionality on WordPress sites.
- Integration of content into WordPress themes
- WordPress plugin integration and development.
- Oversee basic on-site Search Engine Optimization best practice implementation..
Our mission is to make our clients incredibly successful by developing and improving ideas into highly functional and usable web applications. Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our development work focuses on architecting and building new applications as well as scaling existing apps for our clients as they grow.
We’re looking for you if you…
- Are comfortable with MySQL and the architecture of the WordPress database
- Are experienced in front-end web technologies (CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Have developed custom wordpress themes or plugins using PHP, wordpress hooks, wordpress filters, etc.
- Have an eye for good design and clean user interfaces
- Are excited by the web and keep up with new technologies
- Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms
- Are self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
Bonus points for…
- Skill with other web languages, such as Ruby on Rails, Python, or other PHP frameworks
- Experience with mobile application development, either in iOS (Objective-C or Swift) or Android
- User Interface design skills using Photoshop or Sketch (or similar)
- A BS or MS in Computer Science, Math or other interesting analytic discipline
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
Other information about this position
- Working remotely is how we operate
- This position is for a contract developer on a project by project basis, but could become longer term
- Work visa transfer or sponsorship is not possible at this time
- We are looking for people located within one of the U.S time zones
Application deadline: 7:56pm on Thursday September 22nd, 2016